Dates and venues for the next Introductory Module:
- Sun. January 21. in Berne (CH)
5' walk from the station (Ahoi private pool and studio at Progr,
11.15 am-6 pm
135 CHF , early bird > 8. Nov, 160.- later
Follow one of these discovery modules and then sign up for all 3 modules of 4 full days, on the following dates:
- 1-4 Feb. (focus aquatic bodywork) & 21-24 March 2024 (focus Blue Tantra) & 21-24 March 2024 in the mountains of Zurich & 9-12 May 2024 (focus aquatic dance, over Sion, Switzerland)
Costs for the 3 modules (Jan-May):
Teaching costs: 1900 CHF > Dec. 18th, after 2100CHF (last registration Jan. 11th, 24)
- Accommodation in a double room/dormitory, food and exclusive use of the 34°C pool: 1200CHF (definitive rates > Jan. 24.). Total all-inclusive: 3100 CHF early bird
Aquatic Bodywork Training
Aquatic Bodywaves is an aquatic bodywork training, based on a playful pedagogy, focused on body sensations and guided improvisation.
This year I am proposing a “special edition” of the Training called Aquatic BodyHeart:
- It will put even more emphasis on qualities of presence, of meeting in consciousness, a holistic approach integrating meditative inquiry, somatic exploration and embodiment practices in water and on land. Authentic meetings, sensual touch, bodywork and mindful practices will help to expand our body consciousness, increase our vitality, grow out of our comfort zone and relate naturally with others.
-"Aquatic BodyHeart" continues to use aquatic dance and long waterjams in the evening to acquire fluidity, grounding, pleasant touch qualities and important relational aspects, while relaxing and having fun.
- The introductory workshop is shorter (1-2 days in Bern or Basel countryside) and gives you an idea of my approach. Afterwards, you can decide whether you want to be part of all 3 of the following modules, between February and May.
- The training, while providing technical tools and precision, proposes to experience dance and aquatic bodywork as a way to explore one's own free expression and connection to others in consciousness.
- Water healing connects us directly to birth, love and death. The cradling in the arms accompanied by the unconditional presence of the therapist, the power delegated to someone to take care of our breathing, is an enormous act of trust that awakens unconscious wounds. Water teaches us to trust, to let go and to connect with spheres of pure love and heart openness with each other. This training is therefore as much a gentle, intuitive and playful way of learning aquatic bodywork as it is a dive into the depths of our soul. Feeling how these dynamics are linked to relationship patterns is a powerful step to our self-realization and also an important tool as an aquatic bodyworker.
Click here to read more about the whole training.